Code of Conduct & Safe Space Declaration
By being a part of EPAN you recognise and agree to the following code of conduct and safe space declaration.
- Respect the diversity and individuality of all EPAN members.
- Refrain from using derogatory or discriminatory language or behavior towards any member of the community.
- Do not share or promote any content that is hateful or violent towards any group or individual.
- Respect the privacy of others and do not share personal information without their consent.
- Do not engage in any form of harassment or bullying, whether it be online or in person.
This community is a safe space for members of the LGBTQ aviation community to connect, share, and support one another. We will not tolerate any form of discrimination, harassment, or hate speech. We strive to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of the LGBTQ community, regardless of their background, experiences, or beliefs. By participating in this community, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and help us maintain a safe and respectful space for all.